Amazing news! You have decided to get married!
I would love to write your unique 'love story' and acknowledge your journey from the very first day you met to the day you say "I do". I will work with your friends or family members who wish to contribute to the ceremony. Not only will I invest in you as a couple, but as individuals and I will explore more ways of making your ceremony as personal as possible. Capturing your love for each other and supporting you on your special day by creating a truly unique ceremony will be my pleasure.
Have you ever thought about adding something really unique to your ceremony? How about adding a Hand fasting, a ring warming, group songs or sand ceremony to your special day? I will explore even more ways of making your ceremony personal to you as a couple. You can have a ceremony that is created by you to reflect your personal beliefs and lifestyle. Weddings officiated by a Celebrant can be performed in licensed and unlicensed venues! The choice is yours!
I will create a ceremony that is equally as unique and wholehearted as you, celebrating your union in the presence of your nearest and dearest. Contact me to discuss your wedding plans for a free consultation when I can advise you on how to make your special day as magical and individual as it should be.
Let’s get started!
What is Involved?
• Once you have decided on a venue, we will discuss your plans and ideas in a face to face consultation if possible.
• Alternatively, we can talk things through on the phone/Zoom/Skype
• I will ask you to complete a questionnaire which I will send to you to put together important details about you, your nearest family and your journey so far. I build your individual love story from this questionnaire and our face to face meetings.
• We can discuss how you can personalise your ceremony with a sand ceremony and/or a hand tying ceremony symbolising your union. We can discuss the ring warming/blessing or creating a time capsule. How about planting a tree?
• I will work with you to involve your family and friends in the ceremony if you wish.
• We can work on your vows together or you might already have decided on your personal vows.
• You can include readings or poems important to you in your ceremony or I can make suggestions.
• You may want to incorporate family traditions into the ceremony, or indeed create new ones which reflect who you are.
• Your wedding guests can participate in a ring blessing or you can have a group song.
• Choosing your music for the ceremony can be real fun and you can select music with special meaning to you and which reflects your taste.
• Your ceremony can be as formal or informal as you like it to be.
• Once we have reviewed all the details a booking fee secures the date and the writing of your personal script begins!
• I will share my first draft with you but I will not reveal the final script, unless you insist.
• I will ensure all is just as you want it during your special day therefore, I suggest to meet you for a rehearsal a few days before the big day. We can run through the ceremony and iron out any snags.
• You are in the driving seat for your ceremony!!